ri
Monday, January 26, 2009
We're Free!
We're past day 10 with the antibiotics, which means Bean was ready to head out today. Just in time too!!! My friend (Auntie E to Bean) & her son Ethan were in town visiting her sister-in-law who just had little Ava and who is now Bean's betrothed. I think the dads will approve as all interested parties are Red Sox fans. What other way is there to decide? Besides with all of the boys born, there is some stiff competition for the girls out there. Ethan, Zilla, Bean & William will all be in school together... Back to Ava, so precious and only 4 weeks old. I remember Bean being that small... We had a fun day at Ava's house playing with Ethan (who is a month older than Bean). The boys were so cute together. We'll actually get to see Ethan in two weeks when we are back in MA.



Last week while we were house bound we also had a surprise visit from one of my old Air Force friends / roommates. He was on his way to play in the sandbox for 4 months... Most deployments leave from Norfolk. It was a nice surprise, and I loved showing off Bean.



Now I'm just enjoying a little quiet. Bean is fast asleep. I am just browsing around, and will soon be asleep myself.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home