ri
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
6 Months & growing!!!
Bean is actually 6.5 months, but today was the official 6 month appointment. I was nervous about finding a new doctor. Would I meet them once and want to move on? Would they think I was crazy with all of my questions? All those worries were put to rest just after DrR walked into the room. She was so sweet and friendly. I felt comfortable immediately. Bean is in love with yet another woman. I am finding he is quite the flirt.

We talk about his activities. He is rolling around. So much so that I can put him down on his playmat with toys out of reach and they will soon be prisoner to his strong little grasp. Some may even become the victim of teething. He also tries to crawl when I put him on his stomach. God help us when he figures that bending his legs underneath him will actually get him to go quicker. He sits up with no problem. He is actually trying to stand more and more. Although most of his standing time leads to jumping on my legs. My legs are dotted with bruises caused by two cute but chubby feet.

As for his growth, he is in the 90th percentile for height (27.5in), 50th percentile for weight (17.5lbs) & 75th percentile for head size. He is going to be a good size boy!

Life changed drastically though. 6 months also means 4 new shots, which the nurse administered. Smart Doc, ensure the kiddies will always like her... The smiling child I walked in with was not the child I left with, expectedly so. Our poor little Bean. He is fussy and mom is tired. We've been up since 6am. So daddy is about to take us out for dinner.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home