ri
Monday, April 6, 2009
A Beautiful Weekend




First we will start off with my almost 9 month old has decided he can climb. Climb! I swore walking would be next. I was not prepared for this... When I took him down he was so proud of himself! MrE tried to blame it on our recent visit with Zilla. I am fully convinced that this has been passed down from father to son... No worries Meima, I am teaching him to get off the couch feet first just like you were teaching Zilla.



The weather was in the 70's here this weekend, which was wonderful. It still is actually. Today's earlier tornado warning & storms have passed and the sun has returned. Not so wonderful is not really fitting into my old spring clothes b/c I was preggers last spring and much thinner the year before. And while I'm in the same situation this spring, I'm not in the cute preggers way yet. Just the beginning "she looks like she's put on a few pounds" way... Cute. Plus, I have to switch over every thing and get these storage bins situated. That is once I stop chasing / entertaining my child. Oh, and stop blogging.







Back to this weekend, we made it out to the Zoo! Little Miss Ava, Bean's future gf joined us for the outing. Friday & Sunday we strolled along the beach. Bean & MrE went and had some boy time while I escape for some much needed me time. Then we joined some friends for D's birthday dinner. It was a wonderful weekend, not long enough... But wonderful.



Now I really must get motivated. Cleaning to do. Clothes to sort through. Laundry to wish. And dinner really must be decided on.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home