ri
Thursday, October 16, 2008
EBay Listing 07072008
For Sale or Rent
Length of time is negotiable
Item: 13 Week Old Boy - Bean
Enjoys being fed 6-8 oz at breakfast, lunch & dinner.
Appreciates another 6 oz snack before bed time.
Comes with cute clothes & furniture.
Loves to smile and interact with all.
Bean is slightly irritable these days with teething.
We'll start the bidding at 1 bottle of wine.

He is surprised to find out about the eBay ad.


While I knew that Bean's sleeping through the night was only temporary, I was still appreciative that he started doing so at 8 weeks. I woke up one morning after the sun had already come up and took a deep breath of sweet, sweet comfort in. 8 hrs of straight sleep! Of course this was followed with a dash in to Bean's room since he hadn't raised an eye in about 9 hrs. It's been a wonderful 6 weeks, but here we are 6 weeks later and the honeymoon has come to an end. Bean is teething. The uncontrolled screaming has started. The sleeping has stopped. The bags have returned. So life is fun right now. I will say that I think I've handled all of this well, being on my own since MrE is deployed. That being said, I must admit this is when it is hard. Stepping out for some me time or running to the store sans baby isn't always possible. But there is no use in dwelling, there are things to do and it could always be worse.

Plus there are only 6 weeks left until MrE returns. I have threatened both Bean & MrE that I might just send Bean down. I'll join them at Christmas after I take a very, very long nap! Idle threats. Besides, how could I leave this face?



1 Comments:

Anonymous elizabeth said...

I'LL TAKE HIM! I HAVE A BOTLLE RIGHT HERE!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home