ri
Monday, October 6, 2008
Congratulations Erik & Kat!


My little brother married his sweetheart on Friday! I can honestly say that he couldn't have picked out a better woman for my brother. We are so excited to have her as part of the family, although she has been for some time. They both looked so amazing. The ceremony went beautifully and the reception was a blast! Now they are off enjoying some much deserved R&R.



The bestman, who has been one of my brother's best friend's since kindergarden, gave the best speech I have ever hear. It was funny and sentimental. The ending remark was perfect, "From this day forward all of your happiness will be multiplied by two and your trials will be halved." I just loved it! And of course we all wish them more happy times then sad and a very long, loving life together!



My husband even made it back from Africa! Okay, not really but the JR doll was there courtesy of my cousin who is also a military wife. They had a Bob doll made for their daughter when he deployed last. So they brought down my Bean's very own JR doll! He gave his best wishes to the bride & groom. He snuggled with his son, took a family picture, had a few drinks and even danced!


2 Comments:

Anonymous elizabeth said...

Everything was so perfect! She was beautiful!

Anonymous elizabeth said...

Everythign was so perfect! She was beautiful!

Post a Comment

<< Home