ri
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Colour Project - Red

Hi All,

I'm participating in a colour project thought up by Liz. I'm back dating this post because I had it ready to go, but computers can be, well computers... Mine would not cooperate yesterday, but we're back on track now. Without further ado, here are some shots from around the house in the first colour - RED.



This was one of the first gifts we got when we found out Bean was a boy. There are instructions on how to build a catapult & how to use a slingshot. Awesome...One of Bean's favorite toys, Thanks GPA & Nana!!!

We have Red Sox stuff everywhere. Have to represent even more so since we are living away!The holiday candy is a bit old, but the cup has even more meaning! This is one of the cups my Aunt & Uncle used to use when they had their hot chocolate. It was passed down to me when I got married.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home