ri
Monday, July 13, 2009
A Year of Bean
So my little Bean has been 1 for about a week now. He is on the verge of walking. He says a few words consistenly - mama, dada, ball, oooh (for oops), isiz (what's this?) and he has said a few words a couple of times - beah (bear), nana (banana), bur (bird), bah (baba)... He waves. He points. He climbs, everything he can... We've started a sign language class for him. It is supposed to help with communication. It is also the easiest way to teach him other languages as he grows since it is fairly universal. My French is decent, at best and MrE's Spanish is probably about the same. We're both rusty but we can teach him the basics at least.



He is just growing so much. We have a collage in the hallway from the first 6 months of his life. I look at it every time I go by and think of how much he's grown... But it is only months 1-6. So I went back to look at pictures of the last 12 months and my oh my! I picked one from each month, which was really difficult. He is just too cute! So enjoy the a snapshot of our first year together. As we go on to year two, we'll be adding another baby to the mix!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home