ri
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Our Bean is 2!!!

I.CANNOT.BELIEVE.IT. Time sure does fly. It seems like I haven't had you all that long, but at the same time life before you seems like such a distant memory. I wouldn't change our crazy here & there military lives one bit because I have daddy, you & Little Miss. That is my world. Bean, you were the first addition to our family. We feel so blessed to have you and your sister. You are daring, curious, energetic, all things a little boy is made of! There isn't a day you don't bring a smile to my face or make me laugh. Although Little Miss is just 8m/o, you can tell when she looks at you that she loves her big brother more than anything. Well Bean, I hope the last year has been good and the next year is better!

Happy Birthday Buddy!!!

Love you,

Daddy, Mommy, & Mimi


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home