ri
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Moments in Our Family


We've been visiting with more family & friends. LittleMiss met Great Nana Hanni this passed weekend as well as Great Aunty K. We're also in full wedding mode for Aunty Ali's wedding. I found matching ties for MrE & Bean as well as a matching ribbon for Little Miss. That with Little Miss & I in green dresses, we will be a fully coordinating family. *grinning* I'm sure the kids will cringe one day when we pull out the old family photos.





This week's big moment's include Little Miss finding her hands. Hip, hip, hooray! She also ate baby cereal with a bit of prunes this afternoon. I couldn't feed her fast enough. There was no gagging, just little grunts and cries if it wasn't quick enough. I also made it through the mound of laundry finally. It was clean but chasing after a 2 yo, 19 mo, & caring for a 3 mo during the day doesn't always leave time for washing, drying and folding. Sometimes it is just a wash, dry and throw on the spare bed kind of day.



Now for the not so good moments - there was Bean's determination and one successful press of the LifeLine button on my grandmother's phone. I promised the technician that was indeed a 1 year that pressed the button and not my grandmother. He also threw a block in excitement, beaming his sister in the middle of the forehead, scaring the poo out of her. He earned a well deserved timeout. For the first time he did not try to escape. He sat there with a really sad frown on his face. I'm hoping that was because he hurt LittleMiss. Then again, he later tried to push her with his foot (read:gentle toddler kick) because he was mad at me. And today he threw a card in her direction. I have full faith that in a year my little chunka munka will be able to take her brother out. Hopefully after one swift bum kicking he will back off. Until then, timeouts will be his friends for any such action.



This week I'll shall continue with my determination to lose this baby weight with healthy eating, Zumba, Yoga & running. So far I have been stuck at the same weight for a month! The same weight I was when I was still eating pizza & junk food. We have play dates with friends. I have play dates with some of the girls (read: time w/o the kiddos). We have a spa day next week for me, my mum & the bride. Packing, for in 12 short days we'll be going back to VA!



Well I'm off to bed. Tomorrow is going to come way too early. And tomorrow is not a daycare day.



Hugs,



Azzybee & kiddos





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home