ri
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
I'd Like To Blame FaceBook!




I have been so bad about blogging. Social networking has stolen friendly intimacy. First MySpace came and corrupted us from not emailing each other. Now Twitter & Facebook have only made it worse. Checking FaceBook is just easier, thus making me lazier. As much as I'd like to call or write a friend for more personal conversation, checking status updates saves time. It also gives me something to do when I am up at 3am feeding Little Miss. There isn't much "me" time with a 19 month old, 3 month old and a husband on sea duty. I'm not complaining though because I wouldn't change a thing.



So last when we left off I was in the hospital awaiting Little Miss's arrival. Well she is here, smiley little girl that she is! Bean is a great big brother. We enjoyed Thanksgiving & Christmas in VA. Traveling with a newborn just wasn't in the cards for us. MrE was back on sea duty officially vs. being stuck in the yards. As Murphy's Navy Law would have it, his ship came out of the yards days after Little Miss was born. Seriously, it wasn't even a week. Luckily Nana and Grammy made visits to keep me company and lend a hand while I was adjusting to two. Before we knew it January was here and so was my brother to help us drive to MA for a couple of months. MrE was supposed to be in and out quite a bit and my sister's wedding is around the corner. I came to help and have help.



And just like that 3 months have gone by! Sorry this is brief, but Bean has already come in to the office to ask me, "up?" This means typing will soon be impossible. I hope you enjoy a few of the pictures we've taken over the last 3 months. More to come. I'm going to try and get back to this about once a week. Wish me luck!



(((hugs)))

JR, Azzy & the littles





1 Comments:

Anonymous Janet said...

Azzy, what adorable photos!!! Thanks for sharing :-)

Post a Comment

<< Home