ri
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Purple
A day late... I had the pictures but yesterday was a day that I wasn't able to juggle motherhood, house stuff & blogging. *hmmm* So here is the purple around casa de E.


I have to reuse this picture from green day because it is just too cute that my son is stuck in his purple drum! Well, I think so anyway.



This is from a family wedding a few years ago that my sister & I were in. The dresses were lavendar... And it was a nice snapshot of the J siblings!


A tulip at the botanical gardens, which is just miles from our house. It is so beautiful & peaceful there. I probably could have done the whole project there...


My lilac candle, which I love. It reminds me of my mom. She always had fresh lilacs on the kitchen table when I was a youngen.


Our lavendar bathroom, which is where I relax after those long days... Like yesterday. I *heart* my bathtub!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home