ri
Friday, December 19, 2008
A Little of This & That
We have been to Target, Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond, and such stores more times than I can count. Just when I think we have everything we need in the house, we're hit with the "oh, yeah..." Dare I say, I think we are actually good now. I just would like to update the wall art, but not really a necessity. So it shall wait. We are also 98% done with our Christmas shopping. This includes the gifts for the family in MA. It is already ordered and shipped!!! Yey!!! Originally we were going to pass on gifts to each other since we both furniture & splurged on a nifty, new TV. However, a little something under the tree for us is now in the cards. So I just have to get some time out of the house sans baby. Luckily MrE doesn't have to be on the ship much until after the New Year.



Other than that, I have been a baking fool tonight. Lots of fudge in a variety of flavors and cookies. Tomorrow there will be more baking - cookies & banana bread. Then Sunday, I am making a pumpkin trifle... The weight loss has been fairly going well. We'll just see how true that statement is come Jan 5th.



I'll leave you all with the Christmas lights on VA Beach. We stayed in a on the beach for the first week back in VA. The beach & boardwalk are decorated with different holiday characters including the gifts given on the 12 Days of Christmas! It was beautiful and even more amazing to walk along the boardwalk with my husband and son.





2 Comments:

Anonymous Janet said...

Oh, I miss VA Beach in the winter...

Congrats on the weight loss! I've been losing steadily since September (WW); 16 pounds so far!

Anonymous Goofy Girl said...

Fun christmas lights :) Sounds like you're really enjoying life!

Post a Comment

<< Home