ri
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Je suis très excité!
Por quoi? We are going to London & Paris!!! I can't stop moving and the smile on my face is going from ear to ear!!! We had started talking about it just a couple of months ago. We said, "in the fall". I said, "let me find a new job first". Well I landed the new job, which I start in the next couple of weeks. Last night we looked around. Today we booked the trip!!! November cannot come soon enough. For the first time ever I will be looking forward to the fall vs. wanting summer to continue.

I'd love to hear any suggestions. We have 3 full days in each location. We are staying in the Notting Hill area of London and Montmarte in Paris.

Okay, I can't sit still enough to type anymore.

Cheers!


3 Comments:

Anonymous ka-rista said...

omg! How exciting!!!!!

Anonymous clipper829 said...

Oh, how fun! We stayed in Paris between the Louvre and the Opera. In the south, we stayed in Aix-en-Provence. 3 days is not nearly enough and you will be dying to go back like I am!

Anonymous Michelle said...

What a wonderful vacation that will be!!! I am sure Janet will have lots of suggestions for Paris! Take a ton of photos for all of us to drool over please!!!! I have never been to either place.

Post a Comment

<< Home