ri
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Imrpovising


My hubby sent me his version of our first family picture. It certainly made me smile. We are definitely trying to make the best out of a not so ideal situation. We are 1/3 of the way through this deployment. Early December won't be here soon enough, yet it will be here before we know it... I almost feel like I am watching the clock on the wall tick away. Yet life with a newborn is flying by.

Speaking of flying by, 4 weeks ago today at this time actually (Tuesday, July 8th 12:40am) I was settling into my hospital room after giving birth to the little man. I cannot believe it has been 4 weeks. My world has changed so completely. I never could have imagined how much it was to change on July 7th. I had been told, and I had figured "yeah I know". I didn't know though. What a wonderful change it has been though!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home