ri
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Curse of the Libra
The whole, 'not going back to work' thing changed. Temporarily. I figure as long as I am in MA why not work part time. Between my parents and one aunt, Bean gets to spend time with the family before we make the move back to VA vs. being in daycare or having a nanny. Me, a little nuts? Maybe. Definitely indecisive, but I'm a libra. That is what we are known for...

So after several wardrobe changes I found something that fit and was work appropriate. Somewhere in the back of my head I thought I would be able to fit back into my old clothes. It was then that I realized that I was 100% dellusional. I am not one of those gals that got back into their pre-pregnancy size pants leaving the hospital or 2 months after in this case. Ah well, Bean was well worth it and I'll get there. Just hopefully before Mr.E gets home in December.

And on my first day back I only called home on my way home. While I did say bye to my son probably ten times, I didn't cry. Not sure if this makes me a bad mother. My reasoning is that I felt safe because he never left home and was with my mom.

So back at work for the time being Just for the time being.

Labels:



1 Comments:

Anonymous Goofy Girl said...

I think doing feels best for you is most important, even if you had thought you might want things differently.

Post a Comment

<< Home