ri
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
G.I. Baby
My nephew is usually at Whisper Park Daycare, i.e. my parent's house, all week while my sister is at work. This gives me lots of time with him since I am here visiting until the hubby returns from deployment. Yesterday was a dad & L day since his daddy had the day off... This morning he arrives with not only a new tooth, but he is starting to crawl!!! I walked into the living room to find him under the coffee table, a couple of feet from where we left him not 5 minutes before. The nephew will be known as GI Baby from here on out.

In addition to the tooth and the crawling, he is trying to walk & has successfully mastered grabbing the bottle, holding the bottle & putting down the bottle. Unfortuntately, he only puts down the bottle when he notices Bean's binky in Bean's mouth. Then GI Baby's mission is to take the binky for himself... Too bad Aunty isn't on team GI Baby, I am on team Bean. This morning we were able to protect the binky and procure another to satisfy GI Baby's mission to take over all things baby at Whisper Park.

One last funny moment from the nephew files... My father came in looking for GI Baby. I let him know it was nap time. This was followed by a laugh outside the bedroom. Apparently GI Baby was practicing for his next mission... He is mastering the art of hiding in a fox hole.





Labels:



1 Comments:

Anonymous Regis said...

Adorable pictures! Thanks for the wonderful comments and hope you keep stopping by. Much love.

Post a Comment

<< Home