ri
Friday, August 22, 2008
Mommy Lesson - Potty Humor
I am learning every day under the instruction of one tough, but very cute master. I will apologize before I go on. For those with weak stomachs or those that have not experienced all things related to diapers, please ignore this post.

The other night I was shocked to learn of the strong smell that can come from such a little person. Horrified. Disgusted. Shocked. I opened the door to his room and can't even begin to describe the smell. Sweet baby Jesus... I was sure that which caused the smell would turn my stomach, make me gag, and give me nightmares. I was happily disappointed. On one hand I was happy that I was not going to be up scrubbing the room and my skin into the wee hours of the morning. On the other hand I am shocked at how odoriferous my son is.

Gassy little bugger, he is already making men proud! I suppose this is what we get for calling him bean.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home