ri
Monday, August 18, 2008
Manic Monday


Is there something you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
Going to Italy and Greece. We had it planned, but then the wedding was planned sooner, followed by the husband's Navy schedule & the birth of Bean. We'll get there though!

If you could make any fictional character come to life, which one would it be?
Mr. Magoriuman because he believes anything is possible... I just watched the movie and it's all I have.

If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
A furniture store since we will be furnishing a new home in 3 months... Maybe Crate & Barrel or Pottery Barn. Then I could spend the extra on decor, if any was left that is...

Name three things you wanted as a child but never got.
I honestly can't think of anything... Not that I was spoiled, but I was happy with what we had... My mother, who is sitting near by, said that I should say "my parents were wonderful and got us everything we wanted..." True, but again because we were happy with what we had not because we were spoiled rotten. But if I had to say...
(1) A go kart
(2) Kangaroo sneakers
(3) Curly hair


1 Comments:

Anonymous Janet said...

the curse of having bone straight hair! I feel ya, sistah!

Post a Comment

<< Home