ri
Sunday, August 17, 2008
In Between
The maternity clothes are just a bit loose, and I am officially over them. For now anyway... My pre-pregnancy clothes are, well, it's just depressing trying to put them on. I'm close, just one size away, but it seems so far away. So I did purchase a couple of pairs of pants, shorts and tees to get me through the summer and early fall. No need to purchase a new wardrobe when (A) I have everything I need in storage and (B) I am no longer an office going mama.

To aid in this process, I have officially started exercising since Bean's arrival. It is time. I have 1 mama & me yoga dvd which is sooo cute. There is a 15 minute session dedicated to stretching & massaging the baby. It makes me want to find a mama & me yoga class. Also on my agenda, running & swimming... I would like to get back in to triatholon shape again.

One step at a time though...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home