ri
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
I'm a rockstar, kind of...
As far as getting all things move related tacked, I'm a rockstar... This may be the only time I can refer to myself as a rockstar since being an actual rockstar will never happen. Singing isn't really my forte. And to further toot my own horn, this was all done while working 20 hrs per week, fighting a cold myself, and taking care of my teething son who also has a cold.

Our housing has been settled if all goes well. Will you cross your fingers for us please? It's absolutely beautiful.

Just contacted the office about shipping our household goods. Just waiting on the date confirmation. With any luck this will be done just before we leave MA and arrive in VA just about the same time we do. Again, could you cross your fingers for us?

The new car, taken car of! The upside to the economy crunch is that we were able to get a great deal on an '07.

Still looking into a new Doc for Bean.

The new furniture will wait until we are down there since we had to find out the spacing issues on the new home. Plus we want to pick it out together.

Will still have to resupply the house with groceries, but that will get done.

Now, it is only 40 days until the big move & the big return!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home