ri
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Quick, quick
I'm off to my sister's house so that we may be lazy together today. She orchestrated quite the birthday festivities for me last night. Lots of family & friends in attendance. It was absolutely wonderful, and had MrE been there, it would have been the best birthday night out for this girl. He'll be home soon though. So soon I just smile whenever I think about it! Bean was in the tender care of G-Pa & Nana until 9:30 this am and is now napping. Even he is being super considerate for mommy today... I got to speak to MrE, which is always wonderful! So 31 is shaping up to be a good year already.

So we're off to Aunty Liss's and then some Target-ing... Tonight cake with the family. Tomorrow will be the great clean up of October 08. With fall final at our doorstep, I am going to light the pumpkin pie candle.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Janet said...

Happy HAPPY belated birthday! I'm glad you had a great time Friday night; wish I could've been there :-(

signed,

The Serious Loser!

Post a Comment

<< Home