ri
Sunday, July 30, 2006
Booth Bay Harbor, ME - Jul 06
JR suggested a little romantic weekend away and I, not wanting to argue, agreed with the suggestion! It was such a great little weekend. The resort was great. They people were great. It was all just great! We sailed every day. We walked downtown for a little shopping. We enjoyed the sunset from our balcony. Leaving RI on Friday we instituted a no cell phone, no watch policy. There were no televisions or radios in the room. Just peace and quiet... We met families that had been going there for over 20 years. It was an all-inclusive resort. There was sailing, kayaking, tennis, shuffel-board (where I got my arse handed to me by JR), a small bar, a heated salt water pool, a private beach, and more...

My brother and his girlfriend will be going in two weeks to enjoy some down time. We'll definitely head back before the VA move!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home