ri
Thursday, May 17, 2007
More caffeine please...
So the good news is that I got a great promotion at work. The better news is that they are trying to work my move into a newer position so I will not have to leave the company for the 3 years we are in VA! Life is pretty dang good! Did I mention that I love my job. That is as much information I will divulge here not wanting violating 13th Commandment... I will say that one does appreciate a yummy dinner waiting on the table and dishes being done after so that this chickie can do some more work.

Wedding plans are going great. My parents just came back from there St. Thomas vacation and had a chance to meet the wedding planner. They also lined up activities for that week and scoped out 2 other weddings. We cannot wait!!! We're still trying to figure out the honeymoon, but all else has fallen into place. So I'm not too worried. It will be great as long as there is warm weather, a beach, and of course JR...

On to important things, AI... I was shocked tonight. JR insisted that he knew she'd go home. I do love the beat-boxer, but I cannot argue MD's talent. Man oh man... Thank goodness for TiVo though. Not only would I have missed it due to working late, but I also cut the show in half... Thank you TiVo gods!

Well I'm off to bed. Tomorrow is going to come all too soon...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home