ri
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Check, check
  • Bridesmaids dresses, check! Decided yesterday with my sister in tow. The girls have to be happy!!! After 2 visits to the boutique, numerous searching on the web, countless emails we decided on this!



  • Colors / flowers, check! These aren't the exact flowers, but I do know bright orange & pink! I don't really want roses either. So we'll see what we narrow it down to!



  • Invitations, check! This credit goes completely to my futre mother-in-law (FMIL). I told her a color and said starfish. This is only one of the many designs she came up with, but the one everyone loves most especially me & JR!!! It's better than anything I've seen in catalogs or would have imagined.




  • Save the dates, check! This was my attempt at being crafty. I have to say that I am pretty impressed with myself.




  • Our room is booked!
  • I also have my dress!
  • All the details for the week of the wedding & the event itself are almost set. My parents will be in St. Thomas in a couple of weeks. They will settle everything then.
  • I have a great photographer!


    We know what we want the guys to where, just need to find it.
    I know what to get the friends in the wedding, just need to order items.
    We still have to buy the plane tickets.
    We also still have to choose our honeymoon...

    Almost done, and very little stress. Actually, I would have to say that with our families' help there has been no stress.


  • 3 Comments:

    Anonymous Janet said...

    I am SO looking forward to your wedding, and I hope I can get thru without boohooing!!!

    Anonymous Krista said...

    They look so so so awesome!

    Anonymous Theresa said...

    OMG, I LOVE it!! I love the invites & save the dates!! The bridesmaids dresses are great too, I'm biased though because they are the same color we chose for ours! :) Congrats again.

    Post a Comment

    << Home