ri
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Flying Low
Okay, I'm usually pretty OCD about checking my zipper after getting dressed, before leaving the restroom... Well apparently with my lack of sleep or rush to get back to work, I missed that this morning.

Fortunately, I noticed it driving to work. Unfortunately, I had already returned a movie to the store & gone into D&D to get my coffee. Of all days not to use the drive through.

Today I made it out of work by 7:00, only a 10.5 hour day. I'll just hope my brain resets and I will be cognizant of all I do tomorrow.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Janet said...

OMG HAHAH!!! I did the SAME thing day before yesterday...while I was out walking the dog around town! And I didn't notice til I got in the car to go visit Dad. EEK! No WONDER people were looking at me strangely!

Post a Comment

<< Home