ri
Monday, March 5, 2007
Single Gal
Well I'm only playing single gal for two weeks while JR is off at school. But due to a crazy neighbor, my sister has been voluntold to stay with me. This has enlisted her boyfriend's help as well. My dad also came down and took care of said neighbor. Big bad dad to the rescue... Still being called to duty to protect his girls. Trust me, it made his day when I called for help.

You'd think that at the age of of almost 30 I would be fine with staying alone. However, not playing single gal for 7 years has me in unchartered territory. I've become a big ninny! Seven years ago, I loved the peace & quiet of my own home. No sharing, it was all mine. Now I'm bored without my future hubby around. I love sharing my life with him. It's really been that way since the begining. We spend a good majority of our free time together. Yet, I never find myself yearning for some time alone. All of our friends here are couples. So when we're out with others, it is usually all couples... There are no real girls' only or guys' only nights anymore. I do have to get used to it, especially since I'll be away from family when we head to VA. I'll have to make new VA friends. New Navy friends. He will be gone a lot more with his Navy schedule. I may just become a girl of hobbies! I'm going to have to channel that younger independant Azzy soon!

I don't know how you gals with travelling men do it, but I'm learning.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home