ri
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Woo-hoo
Not only are we going to Jamaica, but my sister & her boyfriend booked the same trip!!! I am so excited. I can't stop bouncing around!

In other news, I did some shopping this weekend. I searched high & low for a duvet cover. The one that I LOVED is no longer sold at Crate and Barrell. However, I found a great one that I love almost as much at Target! Steal!!! So I did some house shopping with my FSIL who is also house shopping since they just bought. I also got out of some of the house cleaning. I owe the bf big time!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Theresa said...

No fair! More people going to Jamaica...I want to go back!! My sister is going in June for her honeymoon. Well, have a great time for me! I agree the cold weather has been horrible, just thinking about warm Jamaica is torture!

Post a Comment

<< Home