ri
Saturday, December 30, 2006
Christmas in NC - Dec 06
After spending Christmas day with my family we made the 13 hour drive to Charlotte, NC for our second Christmas. Did I mention that I love second Christmas? Sadly we missed his sister. We arrived the day she left b/c she had to get back to work. Luckily we were able to see his Uncle Dave and Aunt Karen. Per the usual, we ate a lot of food, A LOT OF YUMMY FOOD! I explained to JR on the last night that fondue was fine for dinner... I was eating fruit with my chocolate! We played games with the family. We zoomed around in his mom's Mini Cooper. While we are in the car shopping mode, we quickly realized that the Mini was not roomy enough for JR. I loved zooming around in it. Unfortunately before we knew it our time with his family was up. It was a great Christmas. It was a great trip... Before we know it, next Christmas will be here.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home