ri
Friday, November 10, 2006
Paris - Nov 06


We were in complete awe in Paris. The building were amazying. Not that I didn't really know before, but the trip just proved it even more. I am definitely more of a history person than an art person. Don't get me wrong, I can appreciate art and I found it absolutely amazing to see the works from Rodin, DaVinci and more... But I can breeze through a museum and be happy... Now looking at the building and touring the palaces left me in complete awe. We did the abridged tour at the Louvre, the DaVinci Code tour. It was really neat and it led you past the more famous pieces. We saw the Mona Lisa, Madona on the Rocks, Winged Victory and more. We started off our trip atop the Eiffel Tower. The view was amazing. We tried to fit in most things on day two... We started off at the Louvre continued on to Notre Dame and finished the day with a walk on the Champs D'Elysee ending at the Arc de Triomphe. Our last full day we decided to head out to Versailles. Oh mon dieu! That is all that I can say. After that we hit Hotel des Invalides. Then the trip was over before we knew it...

It was a whirlwind vacation, over before we know it. Three days in each city was not long enough. As we walked along we kept saying, "next time we visit..." Visiting Europe was a dream come true for me, and to do it with him made it even better. I cannot wait until next time.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home