ri
Monday, September 25, 2006
He's Geek-a-fied!
The bf started blogging! Although it wasn't so much my blog that inspired him, but still he's blogging!!! With his love of triathlons and his desire to do the Ironman triathlong (that isn't a typo) I mentioned, "you should do a triathlon blog". He is always reading them! So we started piecing it together last night!!! It will follow his journey over the next year... The word insane does cross my mind. This race is a 2.5 mile swim, 112 mile bike ride and a 26.1 mile run. His time estimate is about 14 hours... That is working out for 14 hours straight. Insane, absolutely. But I am proud, and I will be there cheering him on at the finish line!!!

Good luck on this journey!!!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Michelle said...

OMG I will be rooting for him all the way from training through the finish. I would be happy if I could run the 2.5 miles he will be swimming!

Post a Comment

<< Home