ri
Friday, September 1, 2006
Ode to Caffeine
Dear Coffee,

I'd just like to thank you for being such a supportive friend this first week back to work. Those early morning hours were tough. The briefings, the meetings, the training, and all the walking around tested my energy level. However, you were there to hold my hand and keep me alert. You offer so many options but the end result is always, more energy.

Thank you so, so much! I *heart* you!


In other news...

The first week was great! I have been introduced to the world of 9/80, which is where I work my 80 hours in 9 days and have every other Friday off. I will certainly enjoy having a 3 day weekend every other weekend. I'm looking forward to quitting time and the long weekend, which is in 36 minutes! I hope all have a wonderful weekend.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home