ri
Friday, August 11, 2006
Catching up
It's been a couple of weeks, but we've been busy here in our corner of the world. I've been on the tour de le boyfriend.

The week before last we drove down to NC to visit one of his old college buddies, his sister and then his parents. We also were able to have a quick breakfast with another college friend that was driving through NC on his way to DC. It was really a great trip. We spent time on the lake where the boyfriend tried wake surfing, went hiking at Chimney Rock, and then went to the Biltmore, America's largest home. We did manage to fit in some sleep, and of course there was a lot of eating!

The tour didn't stop there though. We did make it back home for some rest, but the next day other college friends arrived. We hit Newport, Salem, Boston, & Fairhaven for a little site seeing. The first couple headed out on Monday and the other couple left yesterday. I think fun was had by all.

Today, I plan to relax in the sun with a good book. No watch. No cell phone. No plan. My schedule is free for the next week actually because this chickee got a new job. But in keeping with the 11th Commandment, thou shall not discuss thy job on thy blog, I will so no more.

I hope all enjoy their weekend.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Michelle said...

OMG AND a new job congratulations again. I like your idea of the sun, a good book, no cell phone, no watch....I might even toss in a frosty glass of iced tea

Post a Comment

<< Home