ri
Sunday, August 27, 2006
Where did August go?
It has been a very busy month and I have been MIA! August just ended up being the month of vacation. It started with a trip down south to visit the boyfriend's friends and family followed by some of our own visitors. We found out where we would be moving next fall. I enjoyed some days at the beach, ran my first triathlong, and enjoyed a few more days at the beach. I had a procedure done to see where I stood medically. Things right now seem good. More tests in a few months. We finished the boat renovations and were able to finally get it in the water. I am now comfortable behind the wheel of the boat. Honestly, I'm more comfortable there then being towed behind on a tube, skiis, or kneeboard. Trust or control issues? Take your pick! We've had some family cookouts. More friends in town. And few relaxing days. Alas, all good things must come to and end. I just finished my first week of homework. School has officially started and I'm in crunch mode for graduate school. We will enjoy a relaxing evening with a movie or some games. Then tomorrow it is back to work after my month off. However it is a new day at a new job! School and work will keep me busy, but I won't be running here, there, and everywhere for this. I do LOVE online classes!!!

The summer has certainly flown by! Warm weather, you will be missed but we have alot of wonderful things coming up in the next year. And I'm looking forward to November and Europe!!!


1 Comments:

dude, where are you moving in the fall???

Post a Comment

<< Home