ri
Friday, September 1, 2006
Friday Inquiry
"No expects a Spanish Inquisition..." Sorry I had to. I blatantly stole this from her, and she got it from her, who happens to be the original creator. Without further ado, I give you the Meg's Friday Fill-In

1. I see something... very good in my future, like sleeping in tomorrow!
2. My favorite product EVER is... I'd have to go with coffee as well. It has been my savior this week back at work. Hey, a month can throw a girl off!
3. September reminds me of... The old life, the non wedding, good choices, and a new beginning...
4. My best summer memory is... Spending endless days at the beach with my siblings in cousins. Thinking the 'last rock' was out in the depths of the ocean, which I have come to realize is about 4 - 5 ft deep, and the 'hot spot' in the sand was no hotter than the other spots. This summer it would have to be spending a month just travelling around and seeing friends with the boyfriend (bf)!
5. When I'm grumpy.... I become quiet and distant. I try to hide and take a nap.
6. Hey it's Labor Day weekend! I'm going to... stuff my face at 2 family cookouts, meet a friend for brunch, get together with the girls in the *C* family, do some homework, go out on the boat, and spend sometime with the bf.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home