ri
Friday, October 20, 2006
Slacking
I'm not sure what I think of the beta version for blogspot. I tried to post this several times. I felt like I was a magician. Every time I hit publish post, the post vanished. Only I couldn't get it to reappear... So maybe I'm just a magician in training. On to the post...

And that's not such a bad thing! However, the bf is ready to run a 5K tonight and he just doesn't seem to agree with my slacker mentality. Pffft, mr. athletic-overachiever-going-to-run-an-ironman... Sometime a girl is just tired. Between my 10 hour work day, school, homework and other obligations I'm just too wiped out at the end of the day to head out on a 3 mile run. Who am I kidding? I'm too tired to head out on a 1 mile run. I'm still adjusting to the new schedule. I am also recuperating from a neck injury... Hey, there my excuses and they make sense in my head... I was praying that today's rain would hold up and the race would be called off. Alas, that has not happened. Mother nature is apparently not on my side. The bf is aware of my lack of enthusiasm. He laughed this morning saying I was probably hoping for the rain. He does know my pretty well. I do think I am going to bow out regardless of the weather though. I'm just not feeling it. Besides, I'm the birthday girl and I can do what I want to... :)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Janet said...

wow. that's possibly the most succinct entry ever!

Anonymous Michelle said...

Happy Belated Birthday to youuuu
Happy Belated Birthday to youuuuu

Happy Belat.....ok I will stop now

Post a Comment

<< Home