ri
Saturday, January 27, 2007
I'm sad, sad, sad...
I got up at 9:30 am today. It is my day off...
Moved to the couch and watched some tv.
I surfed around trying to find a quick vacation somewhere warm.
The bf came home early at 2:00pm to find me still in my pjs.
However, I had found the vacation.
I showered.
Did some work from home despite the day off...
Looked for a slipcover and duvet cover, new things for a new home...
Ate dinner & watched a movie.
Got back into my pajamas.
Bought the slip cover and duvet cover.
Tooled around on the net.

I never made it home to help my brother paint...
I never made it to my house to finish cleaning before the moving in starts...

The seven degree weather plus wind helped me be a lazy, lazy girl today! It's a sad thing though.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Krista said...

Don't be to hard on yourself, we all need that sometimes.

Post a Comment

<< Home