ri
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Ski Trip - Jan 07
Well apparently after 29 years I do ski! It helped that I have an uber-patient boyfriend that is also a great teacher. Let me tell you, I was ready to throw in the towel. And not just after the first day, but after the first five minutes. No control. Slick surface. Wobbly like a baby dear. It all sounded like a recipe for disaster... Despite the freezing temperatures and numb body parts, I had a good time. I'm an overly cautious person... So I spent the first day on the bunny hill. Day 2 I was ready for some greens, well one easy green in particular. I'm cautious! I had fun, but after lunch on the last day my legs had turned to jello. I retreated to the lodge and JR hit some of the harder trails. It was a good time and I will try it again.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home