ri
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Craziness I tell ya!
Don't worry, it's nothing gross. I just heard it in a movie and thought it was funny. I'm quirkly like that. Would you believe this is the first time I've had a moment to breath today! Yesterday that time was 9pm. Let's see how the last month has been:
~started moving
~got engaged
~finished moving
~went to Jamaica 4 days later
~came back 5 days later
~spent the weekend with the fiance & caught up on work
~fiance left for Navy school (good timing)
~worked up north on a project
~4 hrs commuting = LONG DAYS
~last weekend my sister moved
~and we had a family funeral
~big review this week at work = 12 hr days
~this weekend
*the fiance is home
*the brother & his fiancee moves
*my cousin's shower

I swear that I've averaged about 5-6 hrs a sleep each night. Last Friday was supposed to be my Friday off, but I came in to the office since I had been off site during the week. I'll get a few days off because we despite being salary, 40 hrs is 40 hrs. Anytime over can be banked. Sweet, right?!? So I'm looking to this Friday and a day of absolutely nothing. Okay, that's a lie. I'll be cleaning like a mad woman because JR will be home some time in the evening.

Luckily I've vowed to have a stress free wedding and to be a fairly hands-off bride. I'm leaving most decisions up to my mother and his mother. They are both creative geniuses. So I'm in good hands. I'm just focused on being there with JR & having our immediate family surrounding us. Others are invited, but that is frosting on the cake... I just want it to be a fun celebration... 5 days of fun in the sun on St. Thomas to be exact!

Alright, I'm going to use the rest of my free time to unwind because this will start over again at 6am! I cannot wait until the end of the day on Thursday.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Krista said...

pshaw, is that all? haha

:o) Im so happy for you!

Anonymous Janet said...

good lord, you're a busy gal! Love your new header :-)

Anonymous Ladybugs 12 said...

Excellent - I love the wedding plans.

Anonymous Theresa said...

Wow, at first I was like, how LONG has it been since I visited, since you're engaged...but then I see, you haven't been engaged too long. Well, congrats!! Can't help you on the honeymoon, we went to Jamaica, stayed at a Sandals resort, loved it. I say, Hawaii!! :)

Post a Comment

<< Home