ri
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
And there you Mr. Sovereign
That doesn't even make sense!. JR, you'll get that as well as any other Jim Gaffigan fans.

And there I was at 6:00am this morning. I couldn't sleep. New house. New noises. So I did the bill thing, not fun but they are almost non-existent and that is such a great feeling. An even better feeling, walking into Sovereign to pay off my car! One will notice that when I get this happy I want to do a dance right there in public. But I refrain because these hips don't move like that. Also, this loan may have disappeared, but I will enter into a new loan this week. We should be finalizing on the new vehicle this week and I cannot wait! Again, you may find me with the urge to dance at the dealership upon delivery. That may work though. Do you think they'll give me a better deal to get me to stop???


1 Comments:

Anonymous Janet said...

congrats! What are you getting?

Post a Comment

<< Home