ri
Thursday, June 28, 2007
I'm still here...
I just barely have time to check my email these days thank you blackberry, never mind blogging or reading blogs. I feel so behind when my family starts talking about the news. I'm forever interupting asking for backfill. It's so very, very sad. I almost missed the whole Paris Hilton escapade. All of this has a girl very happy that a wedding planner was hired to take care of all the details. Not to mention, my mom is working with her. The moms are handling all other details. Being so hands off is saving this stress bunny a lot of stress! It is so worth it. The only other thing is picking a honeymoon. Yeah, I'm still procrastinating. JR has narrowed it down to Costa Rica, Belize and Los Cabos... We just have to pick!!!

Most all my other energy is focused on work. The promotion, a big inspection, always available ugh, dang blackberry... The good news is that I have several great opportunities coming my way in the fall. All of which are taking the move to VA into consideration. We're just trying to decide if I want to stay here for another year because of JR's ship schedule. I can work here a couple of days, from home in MA or VA a couple of days and travel when he is in port. There are also several opportunities in DC, which would allow for a closer commute. Decisions, decisions... First is the inspection, house hunting in VA, & the wedding. All else will follow...

Other big news occupying my time:
1. My little sister is preganant!!! YEAH!!! I'm praying for a boy, well a healthy baby... But we already have three beautiful little girls running around. Ali's better half has three neices as well. We're due for a boy.
2. The boat is in the water!!! Nothing beats a little Jack Johnson, Jimmy Buffet or Bob Marley when floating away on the boat.
3. Visitors, visitors, visitors...
4. Developing my crafting ability, thank you to my soon-to-be mother-in-law.
5. Weekend trips

Well I need to head to work so that I am not there all hours of the night. Who am I kidding? If you ask JR, I'll still be there all hours of the night. I hope all are well!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home