ri
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
A Party for Connor





With the hubby deploying last Monday, the family decided that this past weekend would be a great time to celebrate Connor's impending arrival! My MIL & SIL even came up for a long weekend. The baby shower was absolutely wonderful. The gals set everything up and decorated Saturday morning. The party was set to a sailing theme complete with nautical flags that spelled Connor courtesy of Nana & Grammy. My "cousin" Liz made the favors, which were so perfect!!! She is also a crafty godess. It couldn't have gone any better! Even the weather cooperated. Thankfully the heat wave hit the next day!

Connor made out like a little bandit. I cannot wait to meet him... July 7th will be here soon! This mommy was tuckered out and overhelmed from all of the love shown by family and friends. We are truly blessed!!! Thank you to all!!!



And at the end of the day, this mama curled up on the chair with her favorite bubba nephew and slept!

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Anonymous elizabeth said...

I didn't know you had a blog!

Anonymous Janet said...

I'm so sorry I couldn't be there, it looks like you had so much fun!

Post a Comment

<< Home