ri
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
All packed up
This month started off with two mini vacations & hotel stays, Myrtle Beach SC & F-town, MA. Then it was back to home to VA. In the last two weeks we set up temporary storage, packed up the house, and moved into another hotel for our last week here... But hotels stays will not end there... We're going to hit a Red Sox game in Baltimore JR's last weekend here. He has to catch one game this season... Then I'll spend my last night in VA Beach with my parents before driving home over the course of 2 days, which of course means 1 more hotel visit... Holy hotels!

Sunday's move went pretty well. The packing, moving, cleaning & move out inspection were all slated for Sunday because of the hubby's schedule. After 10 hrs our first home together in VA had no trace of us. Less than 2 hrs later I had taken a shower & collapsed on the bed. Then I realized I could see still. Crap, contacts still in... Back up, remove contacts, and collapse again. Double crap, with the days events I forgot my prenatal vitamin. Back up again. Finally, I hit the pillow not to rise again for 12 hrs. The hubby enjoyed a nice cold beer before calling it a night.

Yesterday we spent a lazy day at the beach. Then we took our friends to dinner to thank them for helping us move. We ended the night sitting on the porch of the hotel just talking. It was a perfect, relaxing day...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home