ri
Sunday, May 18, 2008
The Progression
Being on the move and in the Navy has us a little out of touch with family & friends. We try to be good about documenting the pregnancy. This way we can share with all as things progress. My friend J sent me a picture idea (belly & heart picture at end), which spurred the latest snapshots of the pregnancy progression. It also had me looking at pictures through the weeks. Here is a little look back...

~18 Weeks~
~26 weeks~
~29 weeks~


And our shots from this week, Week 33...


All of it has really been wonderful. Thankfully the pregnancy has gone very well.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Theresa said...

I love the belly pics. You look so happy and healthy. It's not much longer now. Get your rest and sleep while you can!! And enjoy your free time, you won't have much after the baby. :) Hey, you don't have a myspace do you? I'm on there more often- here's mine: http://www.myspace.com/17561136 Add me if you're on there!

Post a Comment

<< Home