ri
Friday, May 16, 2008
Random Things
Beating your husband in mini golf by one stroke, excellent! I must admit that he gave me a 1 handicap per hole due to the growing bump... I'll take it though.

Beating your husband fare & square on foozeball, also excellent. That was a legit win too... 3 out 5 games were mine!

Thank goodness there was no air hockey. I would have definitely lost...

Being beat up by bean, not so great. No one warned me that sitting would be almost impossible at times. Or that I'd be up 1 to 2 times per hour not only to run to the bathroom, but to desperately search for the rolaids becuase of the fire storm in my throat. It will all be worth it when little Connor comes, in about 7 weeks now.

Our weekend plans include: (1) Some down time at the beach (2) Start the packing extravaganza 2008, phase II (3) Look at new family friendly cars for me (4) A movie (5) Dinner at PF Changs (6) and maybe some Cold Stone Creamery...

Hope all have a good weekend!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Janet said...

I should've driven down there and shot you guys at the beach!

Post a Comment

<< Home