ri
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Things I love & I'm thankful for

I'm feeling very lovey & thankful this week. It was a sad week because we said goodbye to my grandfather, who was a very wonderful, loving man. I only hope we make him proud by living the values that he held and exemplified. I am very thankful to have known him for 30 years of my life. My pregnancy is also progressing quite nicely, 13 weeks to go!!! So on to the things that I love and I am so, so thankful of...

  • My husband of course...
  • And our the little baby boy, due to arrive in July
  • When JR touches my belly and talks to Connor
  • Seeing JR's face the first time he felt Connor move. I wanted to cry. Pregnancy hormones!!!
  • Everything about my nephew, his smile, his laugh, his smell...
  • When little Landon looks at my sister or Shawn. It's like he's thinking, you are my mom / dad and the world is good!
  • Knowing I'll be with my husband very soon!
  • My family - parents, siblings, inlaw parents & sibling...
  • Conversations with friends I don't see often enough
  • Times with friends that I see more often

Life is just so precious and goes by to quickly to not step back and make sure we appreciate it all...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home