ri
Friday, September 14, 2007
What? Can You Repeat That? I said...
I don't know how many times one has to ask the other to repeat what they have said before it becomes annoying. Unfortunately I think I have far surpassed annoying. In my defense, their English was extremely broken. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for starting a new life in a new country if that is what you want, but can we get some people that speak clearly?

Maybe automated systems are better. Just a thought!

In the last month I have been on the phone with the airlines to see if I could carry on my wedding dress. I'm only hoping he said yes because there was some other words that followed which I did not follow. Then there was Orbitz, which was too confusing. The lady could not understand how I made multiple purchases to different locations. There is always the added confusion of dealing with my name. Then their was the airlines for JRs travel, two different airlines.

The final countdown...
1 more week, St. Thomas here we come!
2 more weeks, I will, He will and We Will be!
2.5 more weeks, Mr & Mrs E go to Cabo!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home