ri
Thursday, July 5, 2007
The deal
This may sound foolish, but I have made a deal with all things creepy & crawly. If they our outside in the great wide open, I leave them alone. For that is their space.

However, if they are in my home, it's on! I'm not good with any insect of any kind. So far, most have lived up to the deal. But there are a few that try to take up residence in my house. Sadly, the eviction clause doesn't allow for relocation. If they'd just listen...

This deal doesn't include mosquitoes though, not with EEE & West Nile. They are not welcome inside or outside. For that we have the state fogging the yard occassionally, and we also purchased the Mosquito Magnet, which seems to be kick moscquito butt!

So watch out bugs, you are not welcome here...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home