ri
Friday, July 6, 2007
Just the little things are left...
We finally decided on the honeymoon! I think JR was ready to throw me out the window because I kept going back and forth on destinations. I was hoping for Greece, but it was just too problematic. We'd have to come back west to go east... Now we're just going to keep going west to Cabo!

The wedding rings were ordered a couple of weeks ago. Our friends gave us a great idea. They had inscribed each other's rings, but we're not allowed to see / read the ring until the wedding. I have never heard of this. We loved the romantic gesture & surprise factor.

The moms both picked out their dresses yesterday.

The bridal shop said they can alter the dress for the pregnant bridesmaid, i.e. my sister!!! :) I'm going to be an Aunty, again.

The gifts have been ordered for our attendants.

Flights have been booked for our family! We're all flying together... We are even meeting up with JR's parents in Charlotte. The wedding party may take over the whole flight. :)

And my mom called to tell me not to make plans July 21st. I just laughed. She said not only would I have found out, because I don't miss a beat, but JR's mom will be up and staying with us. That would be a hint as well!

Ahhh, this is just getting easier and eaiser!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home