ri
Monday, October 1, 2007
We're Married!!!


Our week in St. Thomas was wonderful. Everyone had such a good time together. Our parents held a multitude of events during the week for our guests. We had shopping trips, a catered beach party at Megan's Bay, a wonderful sailing / snorkeling trip, the cocktail party, wedding, reception & brunch. It was absolutely the best week of our lives. On hand was my dear friend Janet to capture the wedding professionally! She has some pictures here!

We also have some more pictures on Snapfish, but you'll have to let me know if you want to look at those.

Well, we are off to Cabo San Lucas in the morning for a 10 day honeymoon. Life will go back to normal 22 October when he returns to sea duty! I'll share all of the photos when we get back...

Mrs. E!


6 Comments:

Anonymous Goofy Girl said...

Congratulations :D Pics looks awesome, you guys look really happy!

Anonymous Janet said...

Congratulations to you both! I had SUCH a good time at your wedding, what a gorgeous couple :-) Thanks for inviting me!

Anonymous Theresa said...

Congrats!!! I was just wondering if you were married yet when I saw your blog url in my favorites and decided to click....the pics are gorgeous- you looked great, so did he~! Hope you're having a great honeymoon.

Anonymous jon said...

congratulations! very happy to know things are going so well! janet didn't bring me anything from St. Thomas! Who was your photog?!?! the pictures are incredible!!! ;-)

Anonymous Chicki, Chris & Family said...

I can't say when I've seen a more perfect couple. Sorry we couldn't be there but believe me I thought of you both often. Best wishes.

Anonymous Chicki said...

We would love to see more pictures

Post a Comment

<< Home