ri
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Stay Centered Please
Connor,

At first I thought you sitting really low was uncomfortable because you roll across nerves that I'm sure is pre-delivery pains... Dramatic, a little... Then there are times when you try to squeeze into the small space between my right hip & ribs. This leaves mama stretching to the left and trying to calmly rub that area hoping you'll move. Today, you have decided to try and fit under my rib cage. Not comfortable at either. While I love feeling you move around and watching what I think is a foot shift across my belly, can we stay a little more centered? There is plenty of room there... If you can do this for me, I promise not to pinch those little chipmunk cheeks when you arrive. Deal? But keep moving around, daddy loves seeing & feeling you move around.

Thanks bean!

XOXO - mama


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home